2018 Club Affiliations
BENEFITS OF BEING AN AFFILIATED CLUB OF THE OPA:
– Only registered clubs can enter as a team in a contest
– Clubs can play a part of promoting powerlifting in their community
– Clubs are provided visibility on the OPA website
– In order to represent a club, a member must train with the club on a regular basis
(at least once per month)
– No member may compete under a club name unless that club has taken out an affiliation.
– An athlete that does not belong to a club must enter a contest as an unattached lifter.
– Club affiliation must be renewed annually. Validity runs January 1 – December 31.