2018 OPA Annual General Meeting (AGM)
The 2018 OPA Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held during this year’s Ontario Open and Master’s Provincial Championships. The meeting will take place on Friday November 2nd and is open to all OPA members. Further details about the specific time and location of the meeting will follow.
The following proposals can be submitted for consideration at this year’s AGM:
- Amendments to the OPA Constitution
- Bids to host an OPA Championship event in 2019
- Bids to host the 2020 CPU Central Canadian Championships (subject to CPU final approval)
- Nominations for OPA male and female athlete of the year awards for 2018
- Nominations for submission to the CPU for the Bill Jamison Award.
For proposed amendments to the OPA constitution, you must submit an explanation as a basis for your proposed change. In addition, please provide the existing text of the particular item(s) you are proposing to amend, along with proposed new/revised content you would like to have considered.
Please submit any AGM Agenda items to the OPA Secretary, Brandon Ward at email@example.com. The deadline for all submissions for the AGM Agenda is Friday October 12th at 11:59 p.m. Proposals submitted after this deadline will not be included in the agenda. The final agenda will be posted on the OPA website prior to the meeting.
Please note that if you submit partial or incomplete proposal items for the agenda, or are not in attendance to speak to your proposal at the meeting, your item may not receive fulsome consideration at the meeting.