Referee Seminars for 2020
The referee seminar cover the basics of the rules of the IPF Technical Rule book to get you familiar with the rules. The Referee exam is based on the IPF Technical Rule book and requires 90% or better to pass. It is recommended you download and go through the rule book if you wish to write the exam.
Below are links to the IPF Technical Rule Book, the List of Approved equipment, and Referee Code of Conduct. These are very important to referees.
Becoming a Referee means taking on responsibilities to help keep OPA meets running by making yourself available to work at meets throughout the year in whatever capacity is needed to ensure a well run meet.
Use Link below to view all Seminars available
Referee Chairperson – Mike Knott
This is an Excel Document that is shared in Dropbox. You can check for upcoming meets and mark your availability. Please use an X on the meet you wish to attend. If you have any issues trying to use this contact me.
Edit Microsoft Office documents with someone else
You can now co-author Office Online documents with others.
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Preview a Word, Excel, or PowerPoint file that’s saved in a shared folder.
- Click the arrow next to the Open button.
- Select Microsoft [Excel/PowerPoint/Word] Online.
- Ask the colleague(s) you’d like to collaborate with to follow the same steps.
- The file will open in your web browser in Office Online; you can then edit it.
- When you’re done editing, click Save and return to Dropbox.
- At the top of the page you can see your name, and the names of other people who have the same file open.
- Changes you make will be saved automatically to your Dropbox.
- The co-authoring feature will only work if the person you’d like to collaborate with is a member of the shared folder in which the Office document is stored.