Valid January 1 - December 31
Benefits of being an affiliated club of the OPA
- Only registered clubs can enter as a team in a contest
- Clubs can play a part of promoting powerlifting in their community
- Clubs are provided visibility on the OPA website
- In order to represent a club, a member must train with the club on a regular basis (at least once per month)
- No member may compete under a club name unless that club has taken out an affiliation. An athlete that does not belong to a club must enter a contest as an unattached lifter.
- Club affiliation must be renewed annually. Validity runs January 1 - December 31
Fee: $ 40.00 Please send e-Transfer to Teresa Yeung firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all fees pertaining to the OPA can be found in the constitution. As an affiliated club, you should be aware of this document as it contains all the rules of our Provincial Association.